Thursday, September 15, 2016

Why It's Best to Use All Natural Products and Oils

One of the best things we can do to keep our skin young and healthy is to use natural products, whether it be lotions, soaps, sunscreens or make-up. There are hundreds upon hundreds of skin care lines on the market, but to use something that is naturally derived with organic ingredients rather than chemicals is so important for not only our skins health, but also our internal health. Everything we put on our body gets absorbed and we need to be taking care of the skin, our largest organ and protective barrier. A staple that is very important for me to keep on hand, especially in my bathroom so I can use it after I shower, is natural oil. I love to try organic oils of all sorts. Many are safe to ingest and can be used in cooking and on salads. They are healthy for our interior and exterior bodies. They keep our skin nourished with vitamins, they provide a natural sunscreen and many have antioxidants and fight off the free radicals which contribute to the aging process due to cellular damage. These oils help restore skins elasticity and they have healing properties to help with skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. These oils are able to penetrate the skin giving benefits much deeper than the skins surface. I could go on and on about all the wonderful things of natural organic oils. I currently use apricot seed oil after a shower, but I also have used the many other great oils such as avocado, coconut, olive, sweet almond, jojoba, and argan oil. It is something that I will forever keep in my purse and my bathroom. I will continue to use it on my children and my own skin daily. There are absolutely zero harsh chemicals making them safe to use any time needed and on any age person. I have been using natural oils in place of lotions for many years and I have no plans to discontinue. I love how soft and healthy it makes my skin. My face looks better than ever. My skin health is amazing. It has helped get rid of scars and other skin problems I have had in the past. All natural is the way to go and your skin will look and feel great. I have recently found a company that produces organic vegan 100% natural skin care products. It's called Happy Skincare. They have oils, lotions, deodorants, cleansers, serums, and toners of all kinds! You will be in love with this company once you try the products. If you have a specific problem your trying to battle they have different bundles to help with those concerns. I love the 3 Step Happy System. I think everyone can benefit from this system. It will help repair, restore, and bring your tired skin back to its youthful appearance with that natural glow! You will receive a 30 day money back guarantee on any product you buy, and you can also choose to subscribe for regular delivery if you fall in love! You can check it out here https://happyskincare.com.au/ref.php?p=shellbean85&w=3step I hope you get some useful information from my posts and find what works for your skin! As always, please feel free to comment with any questions or suggestions you have. I love to hear about the beauty regimen and skincare secrets of others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment